Pay4Later Instant Onsite Credit
Interest Free Finance is available on all purchases of £300 or more. You can apply online its quick, easy and you'll get an instant decision.
Our online retail finance partner is Pay4Later. Credit is provided subject to status.
A decision is returned in around 10 seconds, which means you can complete your purchase, entirely online, in just a few minutes.
How to Apply
1. Once you have selected the item that you wish to purchase add the item to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout
2. On the checkout page look for the “Pay by finance” option and select the finance offer that you wish to apply for from the dropdown selector.
3. Once selected you will be re-directed to a secure application form - simply complete the form and submit your application and wait for the decision!
4. Upon acceptance by the finance company, relevant details of your finance agreement will be displayed on screen which you will need to review and agree, before signing your credit agreement and paying your deposit by Credit or Debit card
5. Upon receipt of your deposit payment, we'll will proceed with your order.
Based on: Agreement duration 6 months. Rate of Interest (Fixed) 0%. 0% APR Representative.
• Purchase price £499.00
• 10% Deposit £49.90
• Amount of Credit £449.10
• 6 Monthly Repayments of £74.85
• Total Repayable £499.00
Full finance details, including actual monthly repayments and total cost are shown within the application process.
What if I have a bad credit score?
The Pay4Later application process will check your credit record at the point that you submit your application. If your credit score is poor your application may be referred to an underwriter or even declined. If you feel this was in error then we recommend contacting Citizens Advice who will be able to help you understand your credit history and correct any errors.
Can anybody apply?
Sorry applications from students, unemployed and single house persons will not be considered.
Will this application leave a footprint on my credit record?
What happens if my credit application is rejected?
Don't worry you will be able to return to checkout and use a credit or debit card, to complete your purchase.
What about if I have a question or issue with my credit application?
Please contact Pay 4 Later.
About this Consumer Credit Service:
Consumer credit service provided by Pay4Later in association with Retail MoneyMarket Ltd trading as Ratesetter. Pay4Later is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information please refer to ourfrequently asked questionsor visit www.pay4later.com
Ratesetter is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with the reference number 633741. Ratesetter is not covered by the Financial Compensation Scheme. Registered offices are at 406 Great Guilford Business Square, 30 Great Guilford Street, London SE1 0HS. For more information please visit www.ratesetter.com